Living in Colorado means having a properly functioning furnace is essential. The unpredictable cold winter weather that we get here in Northern Colorado makes it important to take the precautions necessary to be as prepared for low temperatures as possible. Your furnace might have made it through last winter, but how do you know if it will survive this winter? And when it comes time for you to search “furnace installers near me,” Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling will be here for you.
Your furnace is one of the most critical systems in your home and one of the most expensive appliances to replace. We want to ensure you know when it’s time to get a new furnace. Furnaces are complex and delicate systems that should only be handled by qualified furnace repair technicians. Let us take care of your furnace installation so you can be comfortable during the chilly Colorado winters.
How to know when it’s time to replace your furnace
The typical lifespan of a furnace can be anywhere from 15 to 30 years. So if you’ve had your furnace for less than 15 years, it’s likely that you won’t have to worry about replacing it anytime soon. However, if it’s older than 15 years, you should start paying attention to your furnace to know when it’s time to replace it.
Although the lifespan of your furnace depends on a variety of factors, including the type of furnace you have, how often you use it, and whether or not you regularly maintain it, there are a few warning signs to watch out for that will let you know when it’s time for an upgrade.
According to CNET, here are a few ways you can tell when it’s time to replace your furnace:
- Your furnace is making different noises: If you’ve noticed that your furnace is suddenly making strange noises, pay attention. Noises such as popping, rattling, humming, clicking, and more could indicate that your furnace is no longer working correctly.
- Your energy bill has increased: When a furnace is nearing the end of its life, it doesn’t heat your home as efficiently. As a result, it takes more energy — and therefore, more money — to heat your home.
- Your home is being heated unevenly: Have you noticed that some regions of your home are colder than others? If your furnace is heating your house unevenly, it could be a sign that it’s on its last leg.
- You’re experiencing poor air quality: You may find that toward the end of your furnace’s life, the air quality in your home has worsened, and more dust and other particles are being distributed throughout your home.
- You have to make frequent repairs: If your furnace has needed quite a few repairs lately and it’s more than 15 years old, it may be time to replace it. Extending the life of your furnace past its useful life may do more harm than good.
What to do when you need a new furnace, and you’re in search of “furnace installers near me”
At Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, we understand that the furnace is one of the most expensive appliances to replace in your home. We also understand how essential the furnace is to your home, especially here in Northern Colorado. Although you might’ve come across a DIY furnace installation video on the internet to help you “save money,” it’s essential that you hire professional help, so you don’t end up with more money down the drain. Our HVAC technicians are highly experienced in furnace installation. They have the tools, parts, and training to ensure your furnace is working how it should!
While the cost of your furnace installation may seem overwhelming upfront, we promise the investment is well worth it. However, a significant down payment all at once may not be feasible for everyone. Therefore, as part of our commitment to helping homeowners with furnace installation in Northern Colorado, we offer special financing options.
When searching for “furnace installers near me,” Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is here for you. Installing, maintaining, and repairing furnaces is what we do every day. So put your trust in a leading furnace repair company specializing in furnace installation and say goodbye to temperature fluctuations during the colder months!
Check out this 5-star review from our recent customer, Marc Ambrosi:
“My furnace was broken, and the weather report was calling for sub-30-degree temps in two days. Nick was responsive and helpful, showed up on time, and fixed the problem. I was thrilled with the work and relieved that my pipes wouldn’t freeze.”
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is a locally owned HVAC company providing HVAC services to residential customers in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Timnath, Severance, La Salle, Evans, Windsor, and all of Northern Colorado. We are NATE Certified and proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association. Call (970)-405-5333 for a free estimate for your installation or repair. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
You may be interested in Best Greeley Furnace Company.