Brighton HVAC Contractor
Brighton friends! Are you a homeowner in need of a top-rated Brighton HVAC company to repair or install HVAC equipment?
Situated just 23 miles north of Denver, Brighton, Colorado, has beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains. According to the City of Brighton, the city offers a myriad of art and cultural pieces sprawling in the area and has great art programs such as Eye for Art and the Cultural Arts Commission. Its rich art and culture scene makes Brighton a perfect place to live while enjoying its scenic and serene location. Residents do not feel lacking as they are in near proximity to city amenities such as great restaurants, a recreation center, and top-rated schools.
If you’re looking for fun for the whole family there is Oasis Water Park, Disc Golf at Benedict Park, and a full yearly calendar of activities for everyone. If you’re wanting to enjoy some fun outdoors, Berry Patch Farms offers different picking seasons throughout the year where you can go and pick your own flowers, herbs, and fruits. You can also hike, fish, boat, kayak, view wildlife, and use the archery range at Barr Lake State Park. Brighton is bursting with so many wonderful activities to offer.
With a population of 40,693 people calling Brighton home, it’s good to have an HVAC company you can count on. We are proud to provide the best HVAC services for you. Enjoy the comfort of your home while having the peace of mind you need with your HVAC system.
Work with the best Brighton HVAC contractor
With so many HVAC companies in Northern Colorado to choose from, it can be challenging to make the right choice. Most will promise good service. With Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, you can be absolutely sure you are working with true professionals. Read our reviews. We are EPA and NATE certified and are proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association (APFA).
We are a local HVAC company. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling provides residential and commercial customers with all-inclusive HVAC services. Services include furnace installation, furnace repair, boiler repair, AC repair, and much more. Cool Ducts HVAC strives to offer competitive pricing and unparalleled customer service.
Work with a team of Brighton HVAC contractor professionals who will go above and beyond to satisfy your needs for high-quality air conditioning, furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, ductless systems, and smart home technology.
You can be sure you will always receive honest and transparent communication, fair and competitive pricing, and outstanding service. We have over 10 years of experience. We provide top-notch HVAC diagnostics, repairs, installations, and maintenance. When you need HVAC services, turn to us.
As the owner of Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in the air conditioning repair industry. Finding a quality Brighton HVAC contractor can make all the difference when it comes to comfort and energy efficiency. Luckily, you’ve found Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, which is your top-rated and most reliable HVAC company in Northern Colorado. Let’s take a closer look at how you can know for sure that you are working with a top-notch AC repair and furnace repair company.
We stand out as the best HVAC company in Brighton for several reasons
- Expertise and Experience: We boast a team of highly skilled and certified technicians with years of experience under their belts. They’ve seen almost every HVAC issue you can imagine and they know how to solve them efficiently.
- Quality Customer Service: We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. Our team is friendly, respectful, and always ready to answer any questions. We value our customers and always put their needs first.
- Comprehensive Services: Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a complete system overhaul, we’ve got you covered. We’re experts in all aspects of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
- Trustworthiness: We understand that trust is a critical factor when choosing an HVAC company. We always provide honest, transparent quotes, and we won’t recommend unnecessary services. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and reliability.
- Top-Quality Equipment: We use only the best and most efficient products and equipment. This ensures that our customers get the most reliable and energy-efficient systems possible. Continuing Education: The world of HVAC is always evolving. We stay on top of the latest technologies and training to bring you the best solutions and services. You can be absolutely sure you are working with true professionals because we have earned EPA and NATE certifications.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: We understand that HVAC issues don’t always occur during business hours. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency service to ensure we’re there when you need us most.
- Positive Community Reputation: We have earned a reputation for quality and dependability over the years. We are proud of the positive feedback and high ratings we receive from our satisfied customers.
Most Common Furnace Problems
As a professional furnace repair company, we have stumbled across many issues that require repair services. Some of the most common furnace problems that we help fix as your Brighton HVAC contractor in Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, and throughout Northern Colorado include:
- Dirty Filters — A dirty furnace filter reduces airflow, causing your furnace to have to work harder. This leads to a shortened lifespan of the system and can cause strain on other components.
- Wear and Tear — Daily wear and tear eventually leads to system failure. Avoid this with regular inspections and maintenance of your furnace.
- Electric Ignition Problems — An ignition problem can be the result of a faulty igniter, control board, or transformer.
- Frequent Cycling — Your system should only turn on when there is a high demand for heat. If it constantly turns on and off, you may have a malfunctioning thermostat or an airflow problem.
- Furnace Not Heating Enough or Not Heating at All — This could be caused by a number of issues. Maybe your system isn’t getting enough power, or maybe you have a dirty filter or malfunctioning blower fan.
- Noisy Furnace — This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat — The thermostat in your system is responsible for sending power to different components. If it isn’t working properly, you will have issues with certain parts of your furnace.
- Furnace Making Strange Noises — Your system should not make any unusual noises. This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
These are just a few of the most common problems that can cause issues with your furnace. Don’t try to fix these problems yourself, as they could potentially put your health at risk, let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling resolve your furnace problems. Read about our Furnace Installation Brighton CO.
Most common air conditioning problems
Air conditioners can cause homeowners some issues as well. We have been in the business a long time, and we see similar issues come up time and time again. Here are the most common air conditioning problems we see in Brighton and the rest of Northern Colorado.
- Not Cooling Properly: Sometimes, you’ll find the AC running, but the room’s just not getting cooler. This could be due to low refrigerant levels, a dirty evaporator coil, or even a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Weird Noises: If your AC starts to sound like it’s auditioning for a rock band, there might be an issue. Loose parts, such as belts or screws, can be the culprits.
- Water Leaks: Dripping water or puddles near the unit? This could be a sign of a clogged drain line or a freezing evaporator coil.
- Unpleasant Odors: If turning on your AC brings a funky smell, it might mean mold or mildew has settled inside or wire insulation has burned out.
- Short Cycling: If your AC turns on and off too frequently, it’s probably ‘short cycling’. This can be caused by an oversized AC, a clogged filter, or even a low refrigerant level.
- Thermostat Problems: Sometimes, the AC is fine; it’s the thermostat that’s acting up. It might not be calibrated correctly or could need a battery change.
- Fan Issues: The fan’s job is to blow the cooled air into your space. If it isn’t working properly, you might not feel the benefits of the cooling process.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: Ironically, ice has no place in an air conditioner. If the evaporator coils freeze, the AC can’t circulate the refrigerant properly.
- Drainage Issues: Just like in our lives, blockages cause problems. If the drain pan is full or the drain line is clogged, water can back up.
- Capacitor or Contactor Problems: These components, found in the outdoor unit, help start the motor and keep it running. If they malfunction, your AC might not run efficiently or might not start at all.
Remember, while some people try to address minor issues with a bit of DIY spirit, it’s always best to consult with a professional. Your safety is important, so let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, your top Brighton HVAC contractor, take care of all your air conditioning needs. Read about Brighton AC Repair.
SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH A PROFESSIONAL HVAC CONTRACTOR!
We are not comfortable until you are. Check out what our clients say about us:
“With a last-minute service request the Cool Ducts Team showed up on time with a great attitude. Within minutes of looking at the outside condensing unit, they were able to identify and resolve the problem. I was expecting to buy a new machine. And now my old one runs like new. Honesty, integrity, and value for far less than I feared it would cost. These are the go-to guys.” – Jari
Still not convinced, here’s another one:
“We had our HVAC unit short circuit unexpectedly, and were also overdue for an HVAC cleaning. Nick was able to come out the same day I called, was incredibly easy to work with and knowledgeable, charged a fair price for repair and maintenance, and fixed all issues very quickly and without hassle. I will use Cool Ducts exclusively going forward for all service and maintenance needs. Thanks!” -Travis
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is a locally owned HVAC company providing HVAC services to residential customers in Fort Collins, Brighton, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont, Timnath, Severance, La Salle, Evans, Windsor, and all of Northern Colorado. We are NATE Certified and proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association. Call 970-405-5333 for a free estimate for your installation or repair. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, 2580 E Harmony Rd Suite 301-06, Fort Collins, CO 80528.