Loveland HVAC Contractor
Loveland friends! Are you a homeowner in need of a top-rated Loveland HVAC company to repair or install HVAC equipment?
Situated 51 miles north of Denver, Loveland, Colorado, has a lot of amazing things to offer. According to the Visit Loveland website, the city has a number of things to do throughout the year. One of the biggest attractions of Loveland is the gorgeous Rocky Mountain foothills and the outdoor activities that are available. You can go hiking at numerous places, like Devil’s Backbone, or enjoy a day at Carter Lake, where you can camp, hike, swim, fish, and picnic. Loveland offers a variety of lakes to choose from if you need to beat the heat on a hot summer day. Another great way to cool off with the kiddos is to visit the Fairgrounds Park and experience their fun splash pad.
Loveland also offers many other activities for the whole family. You will enjoy yourselves at Loveland Laser Tag or check out the sculptures at Chapungu Sculpture Park. Then you can head over to the Promenade Shops at Centerra for some great shopping at one of their 70 specialty shops. If you’re looking for more culture and entertainment, check out the Rialto Theater or the Loveland Museum in the vibrant downtown Loveland area. If you’re looking for something to do at a certain time of year, check out the updated calendar of events to find something fun for everyone.
Loveland is called the Sweetheart City and has the perfect blend of work and play. With a population of 77,194 people calling Loveland home, it’s good to have an HVAC company you can count on. We are proud to provide the best HVAC services for you as your top-rated Loveland HVAC contractor. Enjoy the comfort of your home while having the peace of mind you need with your HVAC system.
Work with the best Loveland HVAC contractor
With so many HVAC companies in Northern Colorado to choose from, it can be challenging to make the right choice. Most will promise good service. With Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, you can be absolutely sure you are working with true professionals. Read our reviews. We are EPA and NATE certified and are proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association (APFA).
We are a local HVAC company. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling provides residential and commercial customers with all-inclusive HVAC services. Services include furnace installation, furnace repair, boiler repair, AC repair, and much more. Cool Ducts HVAC strives to offer competitive pricing and unparalleled customer service.
Work with a team of Loveland HVAC contractor professionals who will go above and beyond to satisfy your needs for high-quality air conditioning, furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, ductless systems, and smart home technology.
You can be sure you will always receive honest and transparent communication, fair and competitive pricing, and outstanding service. We have over 10 years of experience. We provide top-notch HVAC diagnostics, repairs, installations, and maintenance. When you need HVAC services, turn to us.
As the owner of Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in the air conditioning repair industry. Finding a quality Loveland HVAC contractor can make all the difference when it comes to comfort and energy efficiency. Luckily, you’ve found Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, which is your top-rated and most reliable HVAC company in Northern Colorado. Let’s take a closer look at how you can know for sure that you are working with a top-notch AC repair company.
We stand out as the best HVAC company in Greeley for several reasons
- Expertise and Experience: We boast a team of highly skilled and certified technicians with years of experience under their belts. They’ve seen almost every HVAC issue you can imagine and they know how to solve them efficiently.
- Quality Customer Service: We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. Our team is friendly, respectful, and always ready to answer any questions. We value our customers and always put their needs first.
- Comprehensive Services: Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a complete system overhaul, we’ve got you covered. We’re experts in all aspects of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
- Trustworthiness: We understand that trust is a critical factor when choosing an HVAC company. We always provide honest, transparent quotes, and we won’t recommend unnecessary services. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and reliability.
- Top-Quality Equipment: We use only the best and most efficient products and equipment. This ensures that our customers get the most reliable and energy-efficient systems possible.
Continuing Education: The world of HVAC is always evolving. We stay on top of the latest technologies and training to bring you the best solutions and services. You can be absolutely sure you are working with true professionals because we have earned EPA and NATE certifications.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: We understand that HVAC issues don’t always occur during business hours. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency service to ensure we’re there when you need us most.
- Positive Community Reputation: We have earned a reputation for quality and dependability over the years. We are proud of the positive feedback and high ratings we receive from our satisfied customers.
Most Common Furnace Problems
As a professional furnace repair company, we have stumbled across many issues that require repair services. Some of the most common furnace problems that we help fix as your Loveland HVAC contractor in Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, and throughout Northern Colorado include:
- Dirty Filters — A dirty furnace filter reduces airflow, causing your furnace to have to work harder. This leads to a shortened lifespan of the system and can cause strain on other components.
- Wear and Tear — Daily wear and tear eventually leads to system failure. Avoid this with regular inspections and maintenance of your furnace.
- Electric Ignition Problems — An ignition problem can be the result of a faulty igniter, control board, or transformer.
- Frequent Cycling — Your system should only turn on when there is high demand for heat. If it constantly turns on and off, you may have a malfunctioning thermostat or an airflow problem.
- Furnace Not Heating Enough or Not Heating at All — This could be caused by a number of issues. Maybe your system isn’t getting enough power, or maybe you have a dirty filter or malfunctioning blower fan.
- Noisy Furnace — This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat — The thermostat in your system is responsible for sending power to different components. If it isn’t working properly, you will have issues with certain parts of your furnace.
- Furnace Making Strange Noises — Your system should not make any unusual noises. This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
These are just a few of the most common problems that can cause issues with your furnace. Don’t try to fix these problems yourself, as they could potentially put your health at risk, let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling resolve your furnace problems. Read about our Furnace Installation Loveland CO.
Most common air conditioning problems
Air conditioners can cause homeowners some issues as well. We have been in the business a long time, and we see similar issues come up time and time again. Here are the most common air conditioning problems we see in Loveland and the rest of Northern Colorado.
- Not Cooling Properly: Sometimes, you’ll find the AC running, but the room’s just not getting cooler. This could be due to low refrigerant levels, a dirty evaporator coil, or even a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Weird Noises: If your AC starts to sound like it’s auditioning for a rock band, there might be an issue. Loose parts, such as belts or screws, can be the culprits.
- Water Leaks: Dripping water or puddles near the unit? This could be a sign of a clogged drain line or a freezing evaporator coil.
- Unpleasant Odors: If turning on your AC brings a funky smell, it might mean mold or mildew has settled inside or a wire insulation has burned out.
- Short Cycling: If your AC turns on and off too frequently, it’s probably ‘short cycling’. This can be caused by an oversized AC, a clogged filter, or even a low refrigerant level.
- Thermostat Problems: Sometimes, the AC is fine; it’s the thermostat that’s acting up. It might not be calibrated correctly or could need a battery change.
- Fan Issues: The fan’s job is to blow the cooled air into your space. If it isn’t working properly, you might not feel the benefits of the cooling process.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: Ironically, ice has no place in an air conditioner. If the evaporator coils freeze, the AC can’t circulate the refrigerant properly.
- Drainage Issues: Just like in our lives, blockages cause problems. If the drain pan is full or the drain line is clogged, water can back up.
- Capacitor or Contactor Problems: These components, found in the outdoor unit, help start the motor and keep it running. If they malfunction, your AC might not run efficiently or might not start at all.
Remember, while some people try to address minor issues with a bit of DIY spirit, it’s always best to consult with a professional. Your safety is important, so let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, your top Loveland HVAC contractor, take care of all your air conditioning needs. Read about Loveland AC Repair.
SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH A PROFESSIONAL HVAC CONTRACTOR!
“Cool Ducts is definitely my go-to company for any heating and A/C issues, questions, or installations. This is a family-owned company that offers fair and comparable pricing. What I love most about them is the communication between the company and the customer. I was never guessing when my technician would be over to diagnose my issue, when my part would arrive, or when my problem would be fixed. They are very transparent, fast, and affordable. Choose Cool Ducts and you will not be disappointed.” – Eric
Still not convinced, here’s another one:
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!! Nick’s company was a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and genuinely cares about his customers – a rarity these days. Our home warranty company assigned him, and we could not be more pleased. We recently purchased a home that had a 30-year-old Pulse heater that was dangerous and could not be used. Nick came right out and installed a new furnace before the weather changed. I cannot praise Nick and his crew enough, and I strongly recommend Cool Ducts for all your HVAC needs.” – RW
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is a locally owned HVAC company providing HVAC services to residential customers in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont, Timnath, Severance, La Salle, Evans, Windsor, and all of Northern Colorado. We are NATE Certified and proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association. Call 970-405-5333 for a free estimate for your installation or repair. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, 2580 E Harmony Rd Suite 301-06, Fort Collins, CO 80528.