ALL-INCLUSIVE FURNACE REPAIR SERVICES FOR FURNACES IN GREELEY, FORT COLLINS, LOVELAND, NORTHERN COLORADO
Furnaces provide us with warmth and comfort during the frigid Colorado winter. Your furnace should always be in pristine condition. If you want your furnace to be working properly at all times, you should get furnace maintenance or furnace repair or a new furnace installation from experienced professionals like our NATE Certified team. Furnaces are complex and delicate systems that should only be handled by qualified furnace repair technicians. Let us take care of your furnace repairs so you can be comfortable during the chilly Colorado winters.
ABOUT OUR FURNACE REPAIRS
At Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, we offer a wide array of services related to furnaces. We provide furnace installation, furnace repair, and maintenance services throughout the Northern Colorado area. Our technicians are highly experienced in furnace repairs and have the tools, parts, and training to ensure your furnace is working properly.
MOST COMMON FURNACE PROBLEMS
As a professional furnace repair company, we have stumbled across many issues that require repair services. Some of the most common furnace problems that we help fix in Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland and throughout Northern Colorado include:
- Dirty Filters — A dirty furnace filter reduces airflow, causing your furnace to have to work harder. This leads to a shortened lifespan of the system and can cause strain on other components.
- Wear and Tear — Daily wear and tear eventually leads to system failure. Avoid this with regular inspection and maintenance of your furnace.
- Electric Ignition Problems — An ignition problem can be the result of a faulty igniter, control board, or transformer.
- Frequent Cycling — Your system should only turn on when there is high demand for heat. If it constantly turns on and off, you may have a malfunctioning thermostat or an airflow problem.
- Furnace Not Heating Enough or Not Heating at All — This could be caused by a number of issues. Maybe your system isn’t getting enough power, or maybe you have a dirty filter or malfunctioning blower fan.
- Noisy Furnace — This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat — The thermostat in your system is responsible for sending power to different components. If it isn’t working properly, you will have issues with certain parts of your furnace.
- Furnace Making Strange Noises — Your system should not make any unusual noises. This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
These are just a few of the most common problems that can cause issues with your furnace. Don’t try to fix these problems yourself as they could potentially put your health at risk, let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling resolve your furnace problems. Read about our Greeley furnace repair.
GET $80 REPAIR DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT - NO EXTRA FEES!
TALK WITH A PROFESSIONAL FURNACE REPAIR COMPANY!
DOES YOUR FURNACE NEED A TUNE-UP?
If your system has been running all winter long without being tuned up or has been ignored after being shut off for the warmer seasons, then you could have problems that need immediate attention from a professional technician. Cool Ducts HVAC can take a look at your furnace and determine if it needs repairs, to be replaced, or if it’s working just fine. Contact us today!