Longmont HVAC Contractor
Longmont friends! Are you a homeowner in need of a top-rated Longmont HVAC company to repair or install HVAC equipment?
Situated around 33 miles north of Denver, Longmont, Colorado is the perfect blend of small-town charm, cultural experience, culinary wonder, and outdoor adventure. According to the Visit Longmont website, the city offers a wide range of activities for the whole family. One of the biggest outdoor areas that residents enjoy is the Union Reservoir Natural Area. Union Reservoir is a 736-acre body of water providing many outdoor activities such as boating, camping, fishing, and picnicking. There is also a swimming beach for humans and one for dogs. If you’re looking for more outdoor fun, there are a wide variety of parks, open spaces, and trails offering different activities throughout the year. Check out the Longmont activities calendar so you don’t miss anything.
Longmont is also known for its cultural attractions like the Firehouse Art Center and the Longmont Theater and Trojan Movie House. You can also find delicious food in the craft dining scene with a list of restaurants. Longmont, CO is also famous for its agritourism and historical venues like the Callahan House and Gardens.
With a population of 100,758 people calling Longmont home, it’s good to have an HVAC company you can count on. We are proud to provide the best HVAC services for you. Enjoy the comfort of your home while having the peace of mind you need with your furnace working properly in the cold Colorado wintertime and your AC cooling you off in the summer. Read our Longmont HVAC blog post.
Work with the best Longmont HVAC contractor
With so many HVAC companies in Northern Colorado to choose from, it can be challenging to make the right choice. Most will promise good service. With Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, you can be absolutely sure you are working with true professionals. Read our reviews. We are EPA and NATE certified and are proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association (APFA).
We are a local HVAC company. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling provides residential and commercial customers with all-inclusive HVAC services. Services include furnace installation, furnace repair, boiler repair, AC repair, and much more. Cool Ducts HVAC strives to offer competitive pricing and unparalleled customer service.
Work with a team of Longmont HVAC contractor professionals who will go above and beyond to satisfy your needs for high-quality air conditioning, furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, ductless systems, and smart home technology.
You can be sure you will always receive honest and transparent communication, fair and competitive pricing, and outstanding service. We have over 10 years of experience. We provide top-notch HVAC diagnostics, repairs, installations, and maintenance. When you need HVAC services, turn to us.
As the owner of Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in the air conditioning repair industry. Finding a quality Longmont HVAC contractor can make all the difference when it comes to comfort and energy efficiency. Luckily, you’ve found Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, which is your top-rated and most reliable HVAC company in Northern Colorado. Let’s take a closer look at how you can know for sure that you are working with a top-notch AC repair company.
Top 7 tips for finding the best Longmont HVAC Contractor
- Check for Licenses and Certifications: A reputable HVAC company should be fully licensed and certified. These credentials demonstrate that the company has met rigorous industry standards. Colorado requires HVAC companies to have a license, so make sure any company you’re considering has one.
- Look for Experience: A company with many years in the business is more likely to have the expertise to diagnose and fix heating and cooling problems accurately and efficiently. They should also be familiar with a range of models and brands. At Cool Ducts HVAC, we have over a decade of experience under our belts and are fully licensed and insured to meet all your HVAC Longmont needs.
- Ask for References: Good furnace repair and AC repair companies will be happy to provide references from past customers. This gives you a chance to hear directly about the quality of their work and their customer service. You can also check out their Google reviews to see what past clients are saying about them.
- Consider Their Professional Affiliations: Being affiliated with industry organizations, such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) or the Better Business Bureau, shows a commitment to ethical business practices and quality work. We are proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association (APFA).
- Inquire about warranties and guarantees: A heating and cooling company that stands behind its work will offer warranties or guarantees. It’s a good sign if your Longmont HVAC Contractor guarantees parts, labor, and satisfaction. Make sure to work with a team of professionals like us who will go above and beyond to satisfy your needs.
- Make Sure They Offer Comprehensive Services: You want to find a Longmont HVAC contractor who can handle all aspects of HVAC repairs and installations, from simple fixes to full system replacements. This could save you the hassle of working with multiple companies.
- Prioritize Excellent Customer Service: Pay attention to how a company treats its customers. Prompt responses, courteous staff, and clear communication about pricing and services are all signs of a quality HVAC company.
Finding an excellent HVAC company might take a bit of time, but it’s worth it to ensure that your AC and/or furnace or other HVAC equipment will be in good hands. Remember, at Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, we strive to meet all these criteria and more, and we’re always here to help you keep you cool in the summer and warm and cozy in the winter.
Most Common Furnace Problems
As a professional furnace repair company, we have stumbled across many issues that require repair services. Some of the most common furnace problems that we help fix in Longmont, Greeley, Loveland, and throughout Northern Colorado include:
- Dirty Filters — A dirty furnace filter reduces airflow, causing your furnace to have to work harder. This leads to a shortened lifespan of the system and can cause strain on other components.
- Wear and Tear — Daily wear and tear eventually leads to system failure. Avoid this with regular inspections and maintenance of your furnace.
- Electric Ignition Problems — An ignition problem can be the result of a faulty igniter, control board, or transformer.
- Frequent Cycling — Your system should only turn on when there is a high demand for heat. If it constantly turns on and off, you may have a malfunctioning thermostat or an airflow problem.
- Furnace Not Heating Enough or Not Heating at All — This could be caused by a number of issues. Maybe your system isn’t getting enough power, or maybe you have a dirty filter or malfunctioning blower fan.
- Noisy Furnace — This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat — The thermostat in your system is responsible for sending power to different components. If it isn’t working properly, you will have issues with certain parts of your furnace.
- Furnace Making Strange Noises — Your system should not make any unusual noises. This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
These are just a few of the most common problems that can cause issues with your furnace. Don’t try to fix these problems yourself, as they could potentially put your health at risk, let Cool Ducts Heating.
and Cooling resolve your furnace problems. Read about our Longmont HVAC services.
Most Common Air Conditioning Problems
Air conditioners can cause homeowners some issues as well. We have been in the business a long time, and we see similar issues come up time and time again. Here are the most common air conditioning problems we see in Longmont and the rest of Northern Colorado.
- Not Cooling Properly: Sometimes, you’ll find the AC running, but the room’s just not getting cooler. This could be due to low refrigerant levels, a dirty evaporator coil, or even a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Weird Noises: If your AC starts to sound like it’s auditioning for a rock band, there might be an issue. Loose parts, such as belts or screws, can be the culprits.
- Water Leaks: Dripping water or puddles near the unit? This could be a sign of a clogged drain line or a freezing evaporator coil.
- Unpleasant Odors: If turning on your AC brings a funky smell, it might mean mold or mildew has settled inside or a wire insulation has burned out.
- Short Cycling: If your AC turns on and off too frequently, it’s probably ‘short cycling’. This can be caused by an oversized AC, a clogged filter, or even a low refrigerant level.
- Thermostat Problems: Sometimes, the AC is fine; it’s the thermostat that’s acting up. It might not be calibrated correctly or could need a battery change.
- Fan Issues: The fan’s job is to blow the cooled air into your space. If it isn’t working properly, you might not feel the benefits of the cooling process.
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: Ironically, ice has no place in an air conditioner. If the evaporator coils freeze, the AC can’t circulate the refrigerant properly.
- Drainage Issues: Just like in our lives, blockages cause problems. If the drain pan is full or the drain line is clogged, water can back up.
- Capacitor or Contactor Problems: These components, found in the outdoor unit, help start the motor and keep it running. If they malfunction, your AC might not run efficiently or might not start at all.
Remember, while some people try to address minor issues with a bit of DIY spirit, it’s always best to consult with a professional. Your safety is important, so let Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling take care of all your air conditioning needs. Read about Air Conditioning service in Longmont.
You found Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling with your search for a Longmont HVAC Contractor
It’s tempting to think that larger companies have more experience and expertise. But often, these companies have devised sales systems to convince their customers to spend more on replacing entire systems, when often a small part replacement will solve the problem. Because of their large scale of operations, they have large budgets for advertising. But they also tend to hire technicians without the experience necessary to diagnose the many different problems with heating and cooling systems.
The chains may be big, but Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling offers service and skill
Smaller companies are usually run by skilled technicians with years of experience. They rely on customer service and knowledge of their market to keep your business. The local business owner often competes with the big chains with superior customer service and know-how. So when customers struggle with the choice of the larger company vs. the small businesses, we win their loyalty by showing our expertise, professionalism, and the promise to do what’s right and fair.
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling stands by our NATE-certified professionals
At Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, we are professionally trained, NATE Certified with more than a decade of experience in the field. Like many other small business owners, we previously worked for big-name HVAC companies that often overcharged for small services. We decided we could do better. We hold our heads high every day with a team of professionals who go above and beyond to make sure we do right by our customers.
Why We Love Longmont, Colorado
Longmont may be growing, but it is a small town at heart. Residents appreciate the personal touch they get when they know a business owner cares about their satisfaction. And they reward those business owners with their loyalty.
SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH A PROFESSIONAL HVAC CONTRACTOR!
Read some of our five-star reviews from our happy customers:
“Cool Ducts got us in the queue in a few days. Cruz, the HVAC professional was very helpful and efficient. He got our A/C working pretty quickly. I would recommend Cool Ducts to any of my friends or neighbors.” -Michael
“We are very happy with the excellent service Nick and his team provided. He was very professional and explained in detail the issue and made a couple of recommendations that were cost-effective. After checking several other prices Cool Ducts hit it out of the park. We highly recommend his business.” -Alice
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling serves all of northern Colorado. No job is too big or small. We do AC installations and work on AC units, furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, and ductless air conditioning systems. We also offer financing. Give us a call to get back to your comfort level.
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is a locally owned HVAC company providing HVAC services to residential customers in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont, Timnath, Severance, La Salle, Evans, Windsor, and all of Northern Colorado. We are NATE Certified and proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association. Call 970-405-5333 for a free estimate for your installation or repair. Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, 2580 E Harmony Rd Suite 301-06, Fort Collins, CO 80528.