If you’re searching for an answer to “how to diagnose furnace problems”, you’ve come to the right place. At Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, we offer high-quality furnace installation and troubleshooting services that you can trust. Our experienced team of furnace installers will ensure that your furnace problems are diagnosed correctly and safely, so you can enjoy the warmth and comfort of your home throughout the cold Colorado winter months. We take pride in our work and we guarantee that our heating and air conditioning professionals will go above and beyond to satisfy your needs. We truly care about our customers and are committed to providing excellent work and fair prices each and every time. We are your top choice in Northern Colorado HVAC services.
Furnaces can face problems, especially if they’ve met their life expectancy, they may need to be replaced. They can also face problems that can be fixed with a simple repair. Let’s take a look at some of the most common furnace problems we see.
How to troubleshoot furnace problems – the top 8 most common problems
- Dirty Filters- A dirty furnace filter reduces airflow, causing your furnace to have to work harder. This leads to a shortened lifespan of the system and can cause strain on other components.
- Wear and Tear- Daily wear and tear eventually leads to system failure. Avoid this with regular inspection and maintenance of your furnace.
- Electric Ignition Problems- An ignition problem can be the result of a faulty igniter, control board, or transformer.
- Frequent Cycling- Your system should only turn on when there is high demand for heat. If it constantly turns on and off, you may have a malfunctioning thermostat or an airflow problem.
- Not Heating Enough or Not Heating at All- This could be caused by several issues. Maybe your system isn’t getting enough power, or perhaps you have a dirty filter or malfunctioning blower fan.
- Noisy- This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat- The thermostat in your system is responsible for sending power to different components. If it isn’t working correctly, you will have issues with certain parts of your furnace.
- Making Strange Noises- Your system should not make any unusual noises. This could be caused by a loose component that needs tightening or an issue with the blower wheel.
Your search for “How to troubleshoot furnace problems” is over. Cool Ducts HVAC is your top choice in furnace problem diagnosis and repair.
Cool Ducts HVAC offers a wide range of high-quality HVAC services in and around Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, and throughout Northern Colorado. You can turn to us for anything related to furnace repair; furnace installation; boiler repair; boiler replacement; general AC installation and repair, ductless systems, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, and installation of smart home services. We are committed to exceptional customer service, and fair prices. We have the HVAC expertise you need.
Read some of our five-star reviews from our happy customers:
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!! Nick’s company was a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and genuinely cares about his customers – a rarity these days. Our home warranty company assigned him, and we could not be more pleased. We recently purchased a home that had a 30-year-old Pulse heater that was dangerous and could not be used. Nick came right out and installed a new furnace before the weather changed. I cannot praise Nick and his crew enough, and I strongly recommend Cool Ducts for all your HVAC needs.” -RW Farmer
“Nick’s immediate friendly face and demeanor put us at ease. We had been without a furnace for 2 weeks and he quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. His humorous tone kept a stressful situation light-hearted. We really appreciate the work he did for us and will absolutely reach out to him again if we need him. Highly recommend Cool Ducts!” -Laney
Whether you’re searching for “how to troubleshoot furnace problems” or the “best furnace installers in Northern Colorado”, Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is your top choice in furnace installation and repair. We are the best furnace company and we care about all your furnace needs. Get in touch with us today and get a quote for any HVAC-related services. Trust Cool Ducts HVAC for all your heating and cooling needs. We’ll provide you with more comfort than a sitting duck.
Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling is a locally owned HVAC company providing HVAC services to residential customers in Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Timnath, Severance, La Salle, Evans, Windsor, and all of Northern Colorado. We are NATE Certified and proud members of the American Pipe Fittings Association. Call 970-405-5333 for a free estimate for your installation or repair. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Cool Ducts Heating and Cooling, 2580 E Harmony Rd Suite 301-06, Fort Collins, CO 80528.
You might also be interested in Furnace Installation Greeley CO.